I don’t know if it’s because this year’s organic berry season is supper sweet and fresh or what, but the mixture of honey yogurt and fruit purees in these red, white, and blue pops is a sweet and perfect combination to beat the summer heat!
- 1 cup strawberries
- 1 cup blueberries
- 1 cup greek yogurt flavored with 2 tablespoons honey
- Special Equipment Needed: 10-count Popsicle Mold and 10 Popsicle Sticks
- In a food processor or blender, puree the strawberries until smooth, set aside. Next puree the blueberries and set aside.
- In a 10-count popsicle mold, layer the strawberry puree, yogurt, and blueberry puree. Swirl with a spoon or popsicle stick. Cover and place popsicle sticks into the center of each cold. Freeze for 4 hours or until set.
- Remove by running the mold under warm water and gently pulling on the popsicle sticks, serve.