The sweet smell of rain and the looming threat of Texas tornadoes have me fully aware that spring is here. Even though we relish the soft green flavors of spring, my family and I have been craving summer produce lately. Juicy tomatoes, luscious berries, and summer squash are what we’re anticipating with anxious excitement. Of course, once we hit tripple digit temperatures in two months, we’ll all be crying for a hint of fall.
To give us a taste of what’s to come, my rambunctious curly-headed 6-year-old and I dove into a bag of frozen raspberries and made our favorite coconut milk based popsicles. Made with just 3 ingredients, these tempting treats are incredibly simple to make.
Sweet, refreshing, and delightfully creamy, these raspberry coconut popsicles are incredibly simple to make and make a healthy summer treat. Cheers!
Sweet, refreshing, and delightfully creamy, these raspberry coconut popsicles are incredibly simple to make and make a healthy summer treat!
- 12 ounces (weight) raspberries (fresh or frozen and thawed)
- 14 ounces coconut milk
- 3 tablespoons honey
- Special Equipment
- 10-count (3 ounce) Popsicle Maker
- 10 wooden popsicle sticks
- Food processor or blender
- Place 2 to 3 raspberries into each popsicle mold (optional).
- In a food processor or blender, combine all ingredients. Puree until smooth. Taste and add additional honey if desired.
- Pour the puree equally into each popsicle mold. Place the cover on the popsicle mold and and insert popsicle sticks. Place in the freezer and freeze for at least 4 hours. To remove popsicles, run warm water over mold for 5 seconds to help loosen the popsicles. Wrap in wax paper or place popsicles in a food-safe freezer bag and store in the freezer for up to 1 month.